Sunday, March 24, 2013

20 miler....Yes!

Yesterday I ran for 3 hours and 10 mins and can honestly say I really enjoyed myself.  There is nothing like getting in to a meditative groove.  One foot in front of the other in a very peaceful environment.  The day before my legs had felt like lead and I was a little apprehensive about the run but having a strong and steady friend to pull you along does wonders.  Still not having any added sugar and eating lots of nutritious food.  My recovery has been quick which I know is the diet.

Thoughts whilst running to get me through the distance involved feeling like one of the hunter on a long trek to get the gazelle.  It felt like my duty so I kept going.

Haven't put in the speed work like I talked about in the last post but hopefully will get some in this week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment