Sunday, January 6, 2013

Doing great so far

Back at home in Seattle I can work with the diet a bit better although Hawaii wasn't a bad place to be Paleo as there is lots of poke to eat and tropical fruit.  Being on holiday meant we were sipping wine every night so as the kids get back to school I can see the alcohol consumption in the next couple of weeks easing up.  That can only be a good thing!  Any big changes so far...I can't put my finger on it but I do feel a small shift in alertness, clarity.  Am I craving anything?  No and I am not hungry either.

The next couple of weeks I will start running in preparation for my training schedule which starts on 20th Jan.  I took the time in Hawaii to relax so will need to blow out the cobwebs on the first couple of times out the gate this week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment